Priority directions for use of information-communication technologies from
the point of view of social and economic development are as follows:
1. Creation of the geoinformation system.
2. Optimization of management of the municipal budget.
3. Creation of the information system for social protection of the population.
4. Normative-legal and documentary provision of management. It includes the problems of automation of office-work and document circulation, control of execution of decisions, informatization of personnel and archival services, etc.
5. Improvement of professional skill of local management by means of distant education.
6. Information communication with the population - timely informing the population on the activity of a municipality.
To solve the problems effectively, in particular, it is necessary to correlate the fulfillment of the federal target programs "Electronic Russia" and "State support of development of municipal formations and creation of conditions for realization of the constitutional rights of local self-government bodies".
Original URL http://ims2002.nw.ru/02-enGOVf21.htm